Monthly Networking Contact Emily Sutliff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get to know fellow Chamber members over coffee and here the latest community updates at Good Morning Branson, have lunch and enjoy presentations by local businesses at our Branson Business Connection Luncheon or wind down at Business After Hours as you network within a casual social setting.
Annual Events Contact Emily Sutliff at email@example.com
- Our Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony, “The Black Tie Gala” is an elegant evening held for all members, and the event is highlighted by the presentation of community awards. Black Tie is considered by many to be Branson’s most prestigious event.
- SchmoozaPalooza is an annual expo where Business After Hours meets the Branson Business Expo at the ultimate Branson tailgate offering members the opportunity to showcase their goods and services.
- The Adoration Parade moves through downtown Branson the first Sunday in December at dusk. This non-commercial event was started in 1948 and continues to be an important tradition for visitors and residents alike. A Chamber committee is responsible for the facilitation of the parade and there is no cost to enter a float or band.
Advertising Opportunities In the BLACC Welcome Center: Contact Shelly Vorhaben at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly visible Backlit Display or Image Island Advertising are available for rent by member businesses;
Printed and Electronic Materials: Contact Shelly Vorhaben at email@example.com
- Through Bransonchamber.com Membership Information Center, you can post your calendar of events, news releases, job listings and hot deals, all at no cost.
- You can publish your special announcement or event on our Member News & Events page.
- Bransonchamber.com has tile ads available at a very affordable monthly fee.
- Chamber Connection e-newsletter Banner advertisement space is available. You also get a free link to your URL site.
- Member Service Announcements (MSAs) are a one-page announcement sent via email to the membership database at a nominal cost. An MSA can also be linked to the website of your choice as well as published on social media.
- The Chamber sends Relocation Packets filled with pertinent information to those who call or make an e-mail request for business or personal relocation information. Chamber member businesses may have various promotional items placed in the packet for a nominal fee.
- “Imagine Branson” is a new Chamber publication in collaboration with the Taney County Partnership to promote Workforce Development and Relocation to the Branson area. Advertisement space is available annually.
- The Chamber of Commerce operates a welcome center for visitors as well as prospective residents and business owners. All members are encouraged to display their brochures, at no additional cost, in the Chamber’s Welcome Center.
- Hospitality Training – This locally customized training session gives valuable tips for providing good customer service, while entertaining participants using short vignettes to portray examples of bad customer service. Hosted at area restaurant facilities, the sessions are usually held during the lunch hour to accommodate the work schedules of area employees and managers, with a nominal per participant cost. This training can also be provided onsite for one company’s entire staff.
- Member Benefit Orientation meetings are held regularly to orient members to Chamber programs and activities. Each orientation includes general information and features staff members presenting information about their areas of work.
- New Chamber members are entitled to one free set of membership mailing labels. All members are entitled to one free set of labels annually upon renewal of their membership. An electronic membership file can be emailed anytime.
Legislative Affairs Contact Monica Evinger at firstname.lastname@example.org The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce acts as a liaison legislatively to support the interests of the membership. The Chamber hosts meetings the third Friday of the month with area legislators, city and county officials and others. The Chamber also conducts the Very Important Political Person program, inviting legislators to come see our shows and enjoy Branson. Many lodging properties, shows and attractions offer discounts. The Chamber is a member of the Branson/Lakes Area Legislative Parnership, which hosts events including a biscuits-and-gravy breakfast on the third-floor rotunda of the Capitol where partnership members serve the legislators. For more information, contact Monica Evinger at ext. 303. Ready To Join The Chamber? Contact Janet Akers at email@example.com or CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CHAMBER NOTE: All members come up for annual renewal on the anniversary date of their membership and must be in good standing to participate in members-only programs of the BLACC.